Are you looking to begin a career with a strong, stable company full of growth opportunities?
Hours: 8:00 – 5:00 Mon -Fri
- Ample career growth opportunities – Company cross-trains you in different areas
- Supportive Supervisors
- Professional and personal fulfillment. This company helps people when they are truly in need. You can help new people every day!
- Great benefit package – Medical, FSA, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and much more
- Willingness to learn
- A positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to be part of a dynamic team
- +1 years of office experience
Nice to have:
- 1 years of property management, leasing or real estate experience
About this role:
Your new position will be with a growing company who has an amazing culture and team environment. You will be responsible for contacting property managers, leasing agents and/or realtors to identify temporary or long-term housing locations for families.